Gassco to Use B-11 Facility, Norpipe Until 2028
Gassco AS has been granted consent to use the B-11 compressor facility and the gas pipeline from Ekofisk to Emden (Norpipe) until the end of 2028.
B-11 is a compressor facility located in the southern North Sea on the German continental shelf.
The original estimated operating life for Norpipe was 20 years. Analyses have previously been conducted to confirm that the pipeline can be operated safely until 2028. Before 2005 the operator was not required to apply for an extension of the operating life.
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: Gassco more info
- Gassco: Norway's 2017 Gas Output At Least The Same As 2016 (Jun 07)
- IKM Ocean Design Wins Johan Sverdrup Contract (Sep 14)
- Norway's Offshore Knarr Field to Deliver Gas to Britain (Mar 02)