ExxonMobil Spuds New Hungarian Well at Mako Trough
Falcon has provided an update of the operations of the "Initial Work Program" under its April 10, 2008 Production and Development Agreement, as amended, with Exxon Mobil Corporation affiliate Production Ventures East Hungary Kft ("ExxonMobil") and MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc.
Falcon is pleased to announce that ExxonMobil, as operator, began drilling the Foldeak-1 well on January 14th, 2009 with the purpose of testing the hydrocarbon potential of the Szolnok formation.
Operates 15 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: MOL Hungarian Oil & Gas more info
- MOL Group Acquires New Licenses in Hungary (Feb 07)
- MOL Makes Oil, Gas Discoveries in Pakistan (Jul 13)
- MOL Finds Condensate, Gas at Makori East-05 Well in Pakistan's TAL Block (Jul 12)
Company: Falcon Oil & Gas more info
- Falcon Updates on Drilling Ops at Amungee NW-1H Well in Beetaloo Basin (Sep 30)
- Falcon O&G Provides Update on Drilling Ops in Beetaloo Basin in Australia (Jul 26)
- Falcon Outlines Drilling Plans for its Australia's Beetaloo Basin Assets (Apr 29)