Precision Drilling Appoints 3 Additional Directors to Board
Precision has appointed an additional three directors to the Board of Directors of Precision Drilling Corporation (the "Corporation"), the Administrator of Precision Drilling Trust. Mr. Trevor M. Turbidy, Mr. Frank M. Brown and Mr. William T. Donovan, all formerly directors of Grey Wolf, Inc. ("Grey Wolf"), have joined the board of the Corporation effective December 23, 2008, the date the Trust acquired Grey Wolf.
The Board of Directors of the Corporation also confirmed today that the officers of the Corporation are as follows:
- Kevin A. Neveu, President and Chief Executive Officer
- David M. Crowley, President, U.S. Operations
- Gene C. Stahl, President, Canadian Operations
- David W. Wehlmann, Executive Vice President, Investor Relations
- Doug J. Strong, Chief Financial Officer
- Joanne L. Alexander, Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Kenneth J. Haddad, Vice President, Business Development
- Darren J. Ruhr, Vice President, Corporate Services
Mr. Neveu, President and CEO of Precision stated: "On behalf of management and staff, I am very pleased to welcome Trevor, Frank and Bill to our Board of Directors. They bring significant energy industry experience and financial expertise to our board, and will provide valuable insight and guidance to Precision's strategic direction. David Crowley and David Wehlmann are strong additions to Precision's leadership team. Their complementary strengths and U.S. expertise will accelerate the integration of the two companies and serve Precision well in delivering its future plans."
Mr. Turbidy served as a director of Grey Wolf since December 2005 and currently serves as an Energy Industry Advisor with Avista Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused on investments in the energy, media and healthcare industries. Mr. Brown was a director of Grey Wolf for the past eight years and is currently Chief Executive Officer of ZRB Resources, LLC, a private exploration and production Company in Alaska. Mr. Donovan has been a director of Grey Wolf for over twelve years and is Chairman of the Board of Rockland Industrial Holdings, LLC, a Wisconsin entity engaged in manufacturing wood flooring products for the truck trailer and container industries.
- Grey Wolf's Canadian Production Up 14% (Feb 24)
- Precision Closes $172.5MM Public Offering (Feb 18)
- Precision Posts Financial Results, Suspends Monthly Cash Distributions (Feb 09)
Company: Precision Drilling Trust more info
- Precision Drilling Sees 30% Revenue Increase in 1Q (Apr 22)
- Precision Boosts Revenue 13% from Third Quarter '09 (Feb 12)
- Precision Drilling Trust to Convert to Corporation (Feb 12)