Saipem Portugal Acquires Petrojack II Rig for $199MM
Reference is made to the announcement made on December 17, 2008 regarding the sale and purchase agreement for the rig Petrojack II. The sale of Petrojack II to Saipem (Portugal) Comercio Maritimo S.U. LDA
has now been completed at the price that was as announced on December 17, 2008. The two parties have agreed on a purchase price of US $199,125,000.
Following the sale of the Rig, the Company will redeem bonds in accordance with the amended loan agreements in the Bond Loans, approved on the bondholders meetings on November 19, 2008. The redemption will take place as soon as practically possible.
After redemption of bonds has taken place, the remaining net proceeds from the sale described above will be used to pay the final yard installment for Petrojack IV.
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
Company: Petrolia Drilling ASA more info
- RPT-Dubai's Drydocks World Signs $730 Mln North Sea Rig Deal (Jan 13)
- Venture Drilling, Russian Co Renegotiate Bareboat Agreement for Drillship (Jun 11)
- International Drilling Contractor Buys Petrorig I for $450MM (Mar 27)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)
Company: Larsen Oil & Gas Ltd more info
- LTHE Bags $140M EPIC Contract for India's Offshore Vasai East Project (Dec 29)
- Songa Offshore Enters Deepwater Drilling Market (Mar 24)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)