Safe Bristolia Lands Accomodation Gig at Pemex's Cantarell Field
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent by Interpetroleum Services Limited for a bareboat contract of the semisubmersible accommodation rig Safe Bristolia at the Cantarell field for Pemex in Mexico.
The firm duration of the bareboat contract commencing mid-February 2009 is 365 days, and the total value is about US $29.3 million. Mobilization and demobilization costs to and from the North Sea are for charterer's account.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)