SWORD Pragma Snags 3-Year Contract with Total E&P
Aberdeen-based IT specialist SWORD Pragma has secured a three-year contract with Total E&P UK Limited, with options to extend for a further two years.
SWORD Pragma, a wholly owned subsidiary of SWORD Group, was selected to provide a wide range of document management and information services.
This latest win follows other significant deals for the company.
The new information services contract includes the management of core documents and records, engineering files, library services and related information management, and involves a team of SWORD Pragma staff supporting Total's own team on site.
Scott Leiper, SWORD Pragma's Operations Director, said, "We are delighted to have been selected to undertake this contract for Total E&P UK Limited in the North Sea as it underlines our position as the information services provider of choice in the oil and gas industry.
"Given our strong local presence and specialist expertise we have the breadth of skills and experience to support the largest of information services projects."
SWORD Pragma already provides IT services to the independent oil and gas operator market, with clients including the Hess Corporation, CNR, Nexen, Maersk, Cairn Energy and Talisman Energy (UK) Limited.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- India Plans Larger Oil Auctions as Modi Pursues Import Cuts (Sep 14)
- Cairn Energy: SNE-5 Appraisal Well Hits Oil, Gas (Mar 07)
- AkerBP, Cairn Energy Make Jefferies Top Pick List (Jan 09)
Company: Nexen, Inc. more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Alberta Regulators Charge Nexen Energy Over 2015 Pipeline Spill (Jul 06)
- Cenovus Drops Most Ever as $13.3 Billion Deal Ramps Up Risks (Mar 30)
- UKCS Oil, Gas Extraction Drops 10% (Dec 08)
Company: Talisman Energy more info
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Hess Corporation more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess Cutting Hundreds of Workers As It Battles Activist Investor (Jan 16)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
Company: Maersk Oil & Gas more info
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)
Company: CNR International more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Petrofac Secures $400M of Repeat UK Orders (Jun 19)
- Total Discovers Oil Offshore Ivory Coast (Apr 17)
- Total, Anadarko, CNR To Spend Up To $300M On Ivory Coast Blocks (Nov 06)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)