Sevan Meets with Oilexco's Admin, Prepares FPSO Voyageur for First Oil
Following Oilexco's announcement regarding appointment of Administrators of its subsidiary Oilexco North Sea Limited, Sevan has had initial discussions with the Administrators. A process for payment for the activities incurred during the period of administration has been agreed.
Sevan continues the final commissioning activities on FPSO Sevan Voyageur, preparing the unit for first oil on the Shelley field.
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)