Norskan Offshore Nabs LOI for Skandi Waveney Vessel
Norskan Offshore has received a Letter of Intent (LOI) from StatoilHydro Petroleo Brasil for the vessel Skandi Waveney.
The duration of the firm contract is 2 years plus 2 optional years. Commencement is estimated to 4th quarter 2009.
Skandi Waveney is owned by Waveney AS. DOF ASA owns 47% of Waveney AS. Norskan Offshore is a subsidiary of DOF ASA.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)