Gold Oil, Partners to Commence Testing Colombian Well Jan. 12
With its partners (Lewis Energy Colombia, Osage Exploration and Production Inc. and EMPESA SA) Gold has decided that the Rosa Blanca well has reached total depth and thus, after electrical logging and side wall cores had been taken, the 9 5/8' casing was run and cemented.
Four different zones have been selected for perforation and production testing. Testing operations will start in the week commencing January 12.
Gary Moore, CEO of Gold said, "The geological and petrophyisical data from logging and side wall cores are very encouraging."
- Pipeline Explosion at Lewis Energy Group Facility Under Investigation (Oct 16)
- BP Deal to Expand US Shale-Gas Operations - Sources (Mar 01)
- Gold Oil Initiating Seismic Acquisition in Rosa Blanca Block (Sep 24)
Company: Gold Oil PLC more info
- Gold Oil In Talks for Partner Offshore Peru (May 08)
- Gold Oil Granted License Extension in Peru (Jan 30)
- Gold Oil Extends Survey, Seeks Farm-In Candidates Offshore Peru (Jul 11)
Company: Osage Exploration and Development, Inc. more info
- Osage Begins Drilling Oklahoma Well (Sep 17)
- Osage Updates Ops at Nemaha Ridge Proj. (Jun 13)
- Osage Commences Drilling Ops at Oklahoma Well (Jun 04)