Solstad Charters Normand Drott for Petrobras' Brazilian Operations
Solstad Offshore ASA (SOFF) has entered into a long term contract for the AHTS Normand Drott with Petrobras SA. The vessel's operational area will be Brazil. The contract's duration is for 4 years firm with commencement during summer 2009.
The value of the contract is approximately NOK 400 million (US $56.9 million).
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Solstad Offshore more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Solstad Offshore Says Industry Must Consolidate to Restore Profits (Feb 24)