Petrobras Awards 4-Year Contract for AHTS Far Sea
Farstad Shipping has announced that Petrobras has awarded a 4 year contract to AHTS Far Sea in Brazil. Start-up of the contract will be at the end of January in direct continuation of existing contract. Petrobras has annually subject to certain conditions the right to cancel the contract.
The contract has been entered into at strengthening charter rate level and the total value of the contract is approximately NOK 375 million (or around US $53.3 million).
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)