Osage, Partners Elect to Case Onshore Colombian Well
Osage, in conjunction with its partners Gold Oil, Lewis Energy Colombia, and EMPESA, has elected to case the Rosablanca-1 well. This decision was entered into after evaluation of the electric logs and sidewall cores taken from the well bore.
“The Rosablanca section was thicker than we had anticipated and we encountered 30 feet of the lower Tambor sand with good shows,” stated Greg Franklin, VP Exploration. ”We will perforate and test four different zones, and remain very excited about the prospectivity of this well and this project,” he added.
“After drilling the Rosablanca-1, then taking logs and core samples, it is apparent that casing the well is in the best interest of the joint venture,” stated Kim Bradford, Chairman and CEO. “We are pleased and encouraged by the preliminary information.”
- Pipeline Explosion at Lewis Energy Group Facility Under Investigation (Oct 16)
- BP Deal to Expand US Shale-Gas Operations - Sources (Mar 01)
- Gold Oil Initiating Seismic Acquisition in Rosa Blanca Block (Sep 24)
Company: Gold Oil PLC more info
- Gold Oil In Talks for Partner Offshore Peru (May 08)
- Gold Oil Granted License Extension in Peru (Jan 30)
- Gold Oil Extends Survey, Seeks Farm-In Candidates Offshore Peru (Jul 11)
Company: Osage Exploration and Development, Inc. more info
- Osage Begins Drilling Oklahoma Well (Sep 17)
- Osage Updates Ops at Nemaha Ridge Proj. (Jun 13)
- Osage Commences Drilling Ops at Oklahoma Well (Jun 04)