Woodside 0-2 on Recent Exploration Wells
Woodside reports that the Bison #1 exploratory well (OCS-G 24325 #1) located in the Gulf of Mexico on Mustang Island Area Block A 81 has been plugged and abandoned after being drilled to a total depth of approximately 6,650 feet using the jackup, Ensco 64. No further operations are contemplated. Pioneer Natural Resources USA Inc. and Woodside Energy (USA) Inc. are equal participants in OCS-G 24325.
The Tigger-1 exploration well located in the Carnarvon Basin is being plugged and abandoned. The well was drilled to total depth of approximately 3650 meters by the semisub, Sedco 703.
Woodside's interest in WA-248-P is 45%. The other participants are Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd. (35%) and Japan Australia LNG (MIMI) Pty Ltd. (20%).
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Pioneer Natural Resources more info
- Big Shale Turns OPEC Ally From Foe With Focus on Oil Returns (Dec 04)
- Pioneer Natural 3Q Adjusted Profit Beats Expectations (Nov 01)
- Rising Gas Output Drags Down Shares Of US Shale Leader Pioneer (Aug 02)