CGGVeritas Makes Mandatory Offer for Remaining Wavefield Shares
CGGVeritas launched a mandatory offer for the 38,903,024 shares of Wavefield Inseis (representing 30.1% of the share capital) that it does not own, as well as the 2,892,875 shares that might be created following the exercise of the existing stock options.
CGGVeritas has received formal approval of its Offer document from the Oslo Stock Exchange pursuant to Chapter 6 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The Offer will be open from Tuesday, December 30, 2008 until Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 5:30 pm (CET).
The Offer price, calculated pursuant to section 6-10 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act, is NOK 15.17 for each Wavefield share, and will be paid in cash.
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)
Company: CGGVeritas more info
- CGG Qualifies as Mexican Reserves Auditor (May 17)
- Karoon Engages CGGVeritas for 3D Seismic Survey in Permit WA-482-P (Jun 19)
- CGG: New Identity, New Acquisition (Jan 28)