Signal Tapped to Work on Diamond Offshore's Ocean America
Signal International has been awarded a contract for Diamond Offshore’s Ocean America to perform modifications and inspections to ensure compliance with ABS Special Survey requirements.
The Ocean America is a fourth generation semisubmersible rated to work in waters up to 5,000 feet deep and with a drilling depth capacity of 30,000 feet. The rig is currently working in the Gulf of Mexico for Mariner Energy and will return to work for Mariner once shipyard work is complete.
Manages 19 Offshore Rigs
- New Contracts Drive Diamond Offshore's Profit Beat; Shares Rise (Oct 30)
- Diamond Offshore's Profit Beats Estimates On Lower Costs (May 01)
- Offshore Drillers Still Seeking Recovery Enjoyed by Shale (Feb 07)
Company: Signal International more info
- Signal Names New VP of Strategic Planning (Jun 02)
- Signal International to Build Ocean Deck Barge for Signet Maritime (Jun 18)
- Signal International Beats Time on Frontier Driller Revamp (Jun 04)