Seajacks Finalizes Contract with ExxonMobil for Sable Project Accomodation
Seajacks has signed the final contract with ExxonMobil Canada for the Seajacks Kraken to work as an Offshore Accommodation Unit for the Sable Project located offshore Nova Scotia, Canada starting in May 2009 for a 4-5 months period.
The Seajacks Kraken is currently being constructed at Lamprell in Dubai and is on schedule for delivery in February 2009.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Seajacks International Limited more info
- Lamprell Delivers Fourth Self-Propelled Jackup to Seajacks (Jun 04)
- Lamprell Wins Seajacks Rig Contract (Jul 17)
- Seajacks to Add 2 Installation Jackup Vessels to Fleet in 2012 (Feb 25)