SCAN Inks Contract for Seismic 2D Project Offshore Argentina
SCAN announced that GX Technology (GXT) a subsidiary of ION Geophysical, and SCAN, have successfully executed a formal Contract following the previously announced letter of intent (LOI). The contract agreement is for the marine seismic acquisition of up to 8,000 kilometers of long offset 2D data, some of which will be used to complete GXT’s ArgentineSPANTM program.
In order to meet the demanding conditions and geophysical objectives of this high profile project, GXT and SCAN have agreed to mobilize SCAN’s high capacity 2D vessel, M/V GEO SEARCHER, equipped with a 10,000m solid streamer and special tuned source.
Acquisition is scheduled to commence within the nearest week.
- GXT Lands Seismic Gig for Pemex's Exploration Projects (Mar 04)
- Pemex Awards Multi-Year Seismic Contract to GXT (Feb 23)
- GX Technology Adds Sub-Salt Capabilities to Seismic Toolkit (Jun 08)
Company: SCAN Geophysical ASA more info
- SCAN Kicks Off 3D Seismic Operations in South America (Jun 18)
- Gold Oil Concludes 2D Seismic on Peruvian Offshore Block Z34 (May 22)
- Gold Oil Taps SCAN for Seismic Acquisition Offshore Peru (Apr 20)