StatoilHydro to Use Island Frontier for North Sea Well Services
StatoilHydro has received consent to use the mobile facility Island Frontier for well intervention activities in the following areas: Operations West (Drift Vest), Operations North (Drift Nord) and Operations North Sea (Drift Nordsjoen).
The consent has been granted for the period from December 31, 2008 to December 31, 2011, and applies to Tordis, Vigdis, Snorre UPA, Statfjord, Gullfaks, Sygna, Oseberg Main, Oseberg Sor (Operations West), Asgard, Heidrun, Norne, Kristin, Tyrihans, Urd, Mikkel (Operations North) and Troll Olje, Visund, Sleipner, Volve, Fram Ost (Operations North Sea).
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)