Off the Table: Fred Olsen Terminates Agreement for FPSO Knock Taggart
In August, Fred. Olsen Production (FOP) reported that it had entered into an agreement with GGPC Gabon (EOV) Limited, a 100% owned subsidiary of Bowleven Plc (BL) for the provision of FPSO Knock Taggart for the East Orovinyare field offshore Gabon.
Final contract was subject to confirmation of contract from BL before December 15, 2008 -- such confirmation has not been given by BL. The contract is consequently terminated. FOP will in the next few days consider available near term opportunities for the FPSO Knock Taggart in the market.
- Bowleven Granted 1 Year Extension to Bomono License Onshore Cameroon (Apr 22)
- Kenya Set for Busy Year in Oil, Gas Exploration (Apr 01)
- Bowleven Completes Flow Tests on Bomono Wells Onshore Cameroon (Jan 08)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)