Pisys Clinches 3-Year Deal to Support Petrofac's Global Training
Scottish software business Pisys has clinched a three-year deal to support Petrofac Training's global network of emergency training simulators.
The £120,000 deal will see Aberdeen-based Pisys provide upgrades and technical support for simulator facilities operated by Petrofac Training – an international provider of training and consultancy solutions to the energy industry – in the UK, the USA and south Asia.
Pisys Managing Director Peter Henderson said, "The emergency management simulators used by Petrofac Training already deploy our technology and this new contract is great news for us in terms of building on that relationship.
"They are one of our biggest customers in terms of our simulator services and we look forward to supporting their work in delivering quality training services using these specialist facilities."
Peter Conner, Service Development director, Petrofac Training, commented, "We are delighted to have signed this agreement with Pisys. This relationship will help us to continue to ensure that our customers, no matter where they are, receive comprehensive, realistic emergency management training and assessments."
The emergency management simulators recreate potential offshore emergency scenarios as a means of training and assessing personnel.
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)
Company: Pisys more info
- Pisys Clinches 3-Year Deal to Support Petrofac's Global Training (Dec 15)
- Pisys Helps O&G Industry Reduce Safety Hazards with New Software (Aug 13)
- Pisys Inks Deal with PSN (Dec 11)