West Triton Jackup Moves on to Drill Fermat-1 Offshore Australia
Beach Petroleum has issued its weekly drilling report. Highlights of the week’s activities include:
Beach Petroleum Operated Cooper / Eromanga Exploration
The Ensign 30 rig is currently being moved to Callawonga-5 (PPL 220) after a short delay due to significant rain in the region. Callawonga-5 is the first well of a four well program including two development wells at the Callawonga Oilfield and two oil exploration wells in PEL 92. Interests in PEL 92/PPL 220 are Beach Petroleum Ltd (75.00%) and Cooper Energy Ltd (25.00%).
Cooper/Eromanga Oil Exploration and Development - Santos Operated
In areas operated by Santos, two wells were successful (Gidgealpa-60, Beach 20.21% and Watkins-1, Beach 38.50%) and one well is in progress (Zeus-1, Beach 30.00%).
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)