Aban Pearl to Hitch a Ride on the Fairmount Expedition
India's largest offshore drilling contractor in the private sector, ABAN Offshore Ltd, selected Fairmount for the towage of their semisub, Aban Pearl. The AKER H-3 designed rig will be towed from Singapore to offshore Trinidad by the 200 Ts Bollard Pull AHT FAIRMOUNT EXPEDITION.
The FAIRMOUNT EXPEDITON should arrive in Singapore between December 15 - 20th. Weather permitting and all going well, the convoy is expected to arrive in Trinidad before the end of February 2009.
Manages 17 Offshore Rigs
- Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC (Jun 28)
- Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M (Oct 27)
- Aban Offshore Clinches $182.7M Deals to Supply 2 Jackups to ONGC (Oct 13)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)