Noreco Notes StatoilHydro's 15,000 B/D Production Boost at Brage
Noreco has noted that the operator StatoilHydro has successfully completed a well on the North flank of the Brage field in Norway. The well has been tested at stable oil rates of more than 15,000 barrels per day gross, which represents more than 1,800 barrels per day net to Noreco.
"We are delighted with the excellent production results from the well, which will add significant production and reserves to the Brage field. We are looking forward to the forward drilling program on Brage," said CEO Scott Kerr in a comment.
StatoilHydro has successfully completed the A-01 AT2 (Knockando Brent) well on the North flank of the Brage field. The well was put on production December 3, 2008, and has been tested at stable oil rates of more than 15,000 barrels of oil per day. The well will likely be choked back to a rate of approximately 11,000 barrels per day during normal production.
Noreco holds a 12.6% share in the Brage field.
- Det Norske to Acquire Noreco's Norwegian Portfolio (Mar 02)
- Noreco Oil UK Receives Huntington License Default Notice (Nov 02)
- Noreco CEO Steps Down (Oct 13)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)