Wavefield Snags First Seismic Contract with ExxonMobil Offshore Norway
Wavefield has been awarded the 2009 Ringhorne/Balder/Forseti Seismic Program offshore Norway by ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Norway AS.
The survey will take approximately one month and will be acquired by one of Wavefield's high capacity 3D vessels during the second quarter of 2009. The project is the first that Wavefield will have conducted for ExxonMobil.
"We know that ExxonMobil is an industry leader in every aspect of the energy business so this award is particularly significant for us," stated Wavefield CEO Atle Jacobsen. "It is another important milestone for our company."
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- ExxonMobil to Lead Construction, Ops of Mozambique LNG Facilities (Dec 13)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)