Wintershall's Offer Period Ends for Revus Shareholders
Today, Friday, December 5, the offer period for the voluntary offer by Wintershall Norwegen Explorations- und Produktions-GmbH from November 6, 2008 for all the shares of Revus Energy ASA, Stavanger, Norway, ends.
Revus’s shareholders who have so far not tendered their shares can accept Wintershall's offer until today, Friday, December 5, 2008 (24:00 CET). The wholly owned BASF subsidiary Wintershall is offering to pay NOK 110 cash per share.
The offer represents a premium of 145% compared to the closing share price on the last trading day prior to Wintershall's public announcement of the offer and a premium of 44% to the six and twelve month average closing prices ending October 24, 2008. The offer by Wintershall also includes a 16% premium on the all-time-high price of the Revus share of NOK 95 before the announcement of the offer.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Libya's NOC, Wintershall Strike Interim Deal To Resume Output (Jun 13)
- BASF Sees Role of Oil and Gas Unit Declining Further (May 12)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)