Energy Enhancer to Drill Well in Centrica's Seven Seas Field
Northern Offshore UK was awarded a contract with Centrica Resources Limited, a subsidiary of Centrica plc, for the jackup Energy Enhancer. The one well drilling program is expected to begin mid-April 2009 and run approximately 35 days. The estimated contract value is approximately US $6.3 million.
The Energy Enhancer, currently located in the U.K. North Sea, is about to commence a one well program with SPD Limited that is anticipated to conclude in mid-January. Northern Offshore is currently marketing the Energy Enhancer for work in the interim period, between the SPD and Centrica programs. The Centrica program is located in UKCS Block 48/7c, in their Seven Seas Field.
Northern Offshore U.K. Ltd. General Manager John Monks said, "We are delighted that Centrica has selected Northern Offshore for this program and pleased to broaden our customer base in the North Sea with this new client."
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
Company: Northern Offshore more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)