Royal Dutch Shell Appoints New Non-Executive Director
The Board of Royal Dutch Shell has announced the appointment of Hans Wijers, Chairman of the Board of Management of Akzo Nobel NV, to replace Nina Henderson, who will be retiring as a non-executive director.
Hans Wijers, who joins the Board on January 1, 2009, will stand for election at the Annual General Meeting in 2009. Nina Henderson has served as a director on the Board of The "Shell" Transport and Trading Company Plc from 2001 to 2005 and on the Royal Dutch Shell Board since October 2004. She is stepping down as part of the ongoing renewal of the Board announced at the time of the unification of Royal Dutch Petroleum Company and Shell Transport and Trading in 2005.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
Company: Akzo Nobel more info
- Royal Dutch Shell Appoints New Non-Executive Director (Dec 04)
- Akzo Nobel Completes ICI Acquisition (Jan 02)
- Akzo Nobel Supplies Water Treatment Technology to NAM (Jun 15)