Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia
Rheochem has signed a Master Services Agreement with ARC Energy Limited for the provision of drilling fluids and associated services and to support drilling and production operations in onshore Western Australia for a period of two years. ARC is a wholly owned subsidiary of ASX listed Australian Worldwide Exploration Limited.
Haydn Gardner, Chief Executive of Rheochem, commented, "We are extremely pleased to be working with ARC and this agreement adds further depth to our order book over the next two years. Despite the current world economic uncertainty, Rheochem is in an excellent financial position to continue its growth, with a strong Balance Sheet and good cash flows."
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)
Company: Australian Worldwide Exploration (AWE) more info
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)
Company: Rheochem more info
- Rheochem Swaps Stake for Seismic Survey (Apr 05)
- Rheochem to Complete Acquisition of North Sea Assets (Apr 08)
- ONGC Taps Rheochem for Drilling Fluid Services (Mar 25)