Expro Showcases Leading Subsea Technology at Perth's DOT
International oilfield service company Expro is showcasing some of its market-leading subsea technology to visitors of the annual Deep Offshore Technology Conference in Perth, Australia, running from December 3-5.
The technologies selected for display by Expro from its Connectors & Measurements business reflect the specific challenges the company’s clients face in the Asia region and include:
- DigiTRON – the DigiTRON range of subsea instrumentation and connectors is recognized as the industry standard in the region and has been used on a range subsea developments in Asia.
- DP transducer/PT quartz sensor – Matre products are showing their established Subsea differential pressure cell. The unit is used by most providers of subsea flow metering equipment to ensure an accurate measurement is maintained across the field life from the robust, all welded unit.
- The 8kV power connector allows the user to connect to high power electrical submersible pumps (ESPs) which have been utilised off the coast of Western Australia and are being considered for a number of other challenging fields.
Expro's Connectors & Measurements general manager Mark Jones said, "We have worked closely over a number of years with our clients in the region, creating strong relationships and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. Our products are designed and selected specifically to support the demanding subsea conditions in this region where marine growth and water temperatures need to be considered carefully to ensure longevity of design.
"The products on display at DOT provide an example of some of the tools we have used to achieve our successes, supported by our commitment to provide the very highest standards of service."
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)