Det Norske Declines Petrojack's Merger Offer
Det norske received an offer from Petrojack ASA to merge PetroProd AS and Det norske. This suggestion came as a surprise to Det norske.
Det norske's board of directors cannot see that the offer is interesting for Det norske's shareholders. Being a rig owner is not part of the company's strategy. The Stock Exchange notice from Petrojack included views on the Froy project that do not originate from the operator.
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)