CNPC, Shell Ink 20-Year LNG Supply Agreement
On November 24, PetroChina International Company Limited, a subsidiary of CNPC, signed a LNG purchase and sale agreement with Shell International Eastern Trading Company in Beijing.
According to the agreement, Shell will sell two million tons of LNG to CNPC annually for the next 20 years. The source of the LNG is the Gorgon Project in Australia.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: PetroChina more info
- Media: Three Dead After Suspected Gas Leak At PetroChina Refinery (Nov 20)
- PetroChina, Beijing Firm Doubling LNG Storage in Caofeidian as Demand Rises (Nov 06)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
Company: CNPC more info
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- CNPC Plans to Cut Gas Supplies to Industrial Users-State Media (Nov 06)
- China's CNPC Starts Third Natural Gas Pipeline To Shanghai (Oct 13)