Russia's President Pays Visit to Petrobras' HQ for Energy Pow-Wow
Petrobras has welcomed the president of the Russian Federation, Dimitri Medvedev, at the company's headquarters on November 25. During the meeting, held at Petrobras' main office building, in Rio de Janeiro, the president and CEO of Petrobras, Jose Sergio Gabrielli de Azevedo, presented details on the Company's performance in Brazil and abroad.
The purpose of the visit was to single out opportunities for cooperation between Petrobras and Russian companies in areas such as oil and natural gas exploration and production, research and development, services, and biofuels.
Petrobras has a memorandum of understandings signed with Gazprom, Russia's biggest company with important performance in the natural gas sector, in addition to being the world's largest producer and holder of gas reserves. The purpose of the document is to assess opportunities for partnerships between the companies.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Petrobras more info
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)