StatoilHydro Contracts 4 Suppliers for Pipe, Pipe Fittings
StatoilHydro has entered into frame agreements for pipe and pipe fittings with four suppliers, to take effect from January 1.
The four group-wide agreements will run from 2009 to 2011, with two extension options of two years each. These deals secure access for StatoilHydro to pipe, pipe fittings and flanges for production and projects.
The agreements apply primarily to the Norwegian continental shelf but can also be exercised in the group's international projects.
These frame agreements replace the previous agreements with Scandinavian Fittings and Flanges and Ahlsell Oil & Gas which expired earlier this year. The other suppliers, Norwegian Piping and Vector International, have not had such contracts with StatoilHydro before.
As a major player in the market, it is important for StatoilHydro to encourage competition and give new suppliers a chance.
All suppliers offer the same products and the four identical, parallel agreements make it possible for StatoilHydro to secure the best possible price, availability and quality of pipe and pipe fittings during the contractual period.
StatoilHydro is entering into frame agreements with these suppliers:
- Ahlsell Oil & Gas AS
- Norwegian Piping AS
- Scandinavian Fittings and Flanges AS
- Vector International AS
- StatoilHydro Contracts 4 Suppliers for Pipe, Pipe Fittings (Nov 24)
- Vector Supports Fast-track Shell Construction Project (Dec 10)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)