Seajacks to Provide Offshore Accomodation Unit for Sable Project
Seajacks has signed a Letter Of Intent with ExxonMobil Canada for the Seajacks Kraken to work as an Offshore Accommodation Unit for the Sable Project located offshore Nova Scotia, Canada starting in May 2009 for a 4-5 months period. A final contract is under negotiation.
The Seajacks Kraken is currently being constructed at Lamprell in Dubai and is scheduled for delivery in February 2009.
Operates 15 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: Seajacks International Limited more info
- Lamprell Delivers Fourth Self-Propelled Jackup to Seajacks (Jun 04)
- Lamprell Wins Seajacks Rig Contract (Jul 17)
- Seajacks to Add 2 Installation Jackup Vessels to Fleet in 2012 (Feb 25)