StatoilHydro Extends Oilfield Services Contract with AGR
StatoilHydro has exercised options in three current framework agreements with AGR Field Operations. The contracts have an estimated total value of NOK 212 million, each with duration of 24 months.
AGR Field Operations will provide inspection services to the Troll-Sleipner field and inspection management services to the previous Hydro installations including Sture. The maintenance management services agreement encompasses all of StatoilHydro`s offshore installations and onshore plants in Norway, and includes use of the SOLV concept.
In total, these agreements include inspection services on 19 StatoilHydro onshore and offshore installations, as well as maintenance management services to 45 onshore and offshore installations.
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)