FMC Bags Interest in Roxar
FMC Technologies Inc., acting through its wholly owned subsidiary, FMC Kongsberg Holdings AS, and with the assistance of DnB NOR Markets, has acquired 25,000,000 shares in Roxar ASA, representing 10.26% of Roxar's outstanding share capital.
Roxar is a strategic supplier to FMC Technologies of components for subsea and other applications and this transaction will strengthen the relationship between the companies.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Roxar more info
- Emerson Process Management Snaps Up Roxar ASA (May 06)
- Emerson Launches Voluntary Offer to Acquire Roxar (Mar 02)
- Oil and Gas Operator Inks Purchase Order for Roxar's Subsea Equipment (Jan 05)