FLEX, Rift to Select LNG Offtaker, Partner for PNG Project
FLEX LNG has started a process together with Rift to select a LNG offtaker and integrated project partner for a floating liquefaction project offshore PNG.
This process has been accelerated as a result of the announcement on November 14 by Rift that the potential gas resources in PPL 235 have increased significantly compared to earlier estimates and could mean that the project could deliver first LNG earlier and for a longer period than previously estimated.
- Rift Gets Extension for Petroleum Prospecting License in PNG (Aug 03)
- Rift Oil Completes Gas Pipeline Study for PNG Licenses (Apr 15)
- Rift Oil Upbeat on Positive Flow Test at PNG's Puk Puk-1 (Mar 31)
Company: FLEX LNG Ltd more info
- FLEX LNG: Seismic Survey Spies 3Tcf of Gas Resources (Jun 16)
- Asian Firms Aim for First Offshore LNG Output (Apr 21)
- Shell Plans $5B Floating LNG Off W Australia (Oct 08)