RXT Lands Third Major Seismic Contract with BP
The multi-component seismic company Reservoir Exploration Technology ASA (RXT) has received a letter of intent for contract award in UK for BP. The survey duration is estimated to 5 months, and is RXT's third major contract for BP.
The survey will be acquired with RXT's operation 'RXT4,' and is scheduled to commence in early December, 2008. RXT4 comprises the 'Vikland,' which was delivered on charter to RXT November 9, 2008.
This program together with the delayed 2008 program will give approximately one year backlog for RXT4, at rates consistent with RXT's annualized EBITDA projections.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Reservoir Exploration Technology more info
- RXT Bags OBC Survey for Statoil Field (Jan 13)
- RXT Plans to Strengthen Capital Structure (Mar 08)
- RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic (Jan 26)