Noble Denton Aims to Resolve Non-Payment Issues with Thule Drilling
Noble Denton has taken every opportunity to resolve non-payment issues amicably with Thule Drilling; however, to date, they have been unable to provide a satisfactory schedule for settling or securing the outstanding debt of US $1,611 million, plus interest.
We hope that Thule Drilling will be able to raise additional liquidity the next coming days to avoid this unfortunate bankruptcy.
Noble Denton will continue to be flexible in this process with the aim of finding a satisfactory solution for both parties.
- Thule Chairman Steps Down (Aug 24)
- Thule Power Successfully Moved from Sharjah Port to QGM Yard (Jun 10)
- Thule Drilling Underscores Status Contracts for Thule Power Jackup (Apr 17)
Company: Noble Denton more info
- DNV GL's Unit Helps CNOOC Perform First DP Floatover Installation in China (Jun 16)
- GL Noble Denton Welcomes Executive VP of Americas (Jul 18)
- Industry Officials: Energy Sector Faces Shortage in Skilled Professionals (Jun 11)