DOF Subsea UK Snags Survey & Positioning Contract for Deepwater Vessels
DOF Subsea UK has entered into a long term agreement with Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland BV (HMC) to provide survey and positioning services onboard its deepwater construction vessels.
The agreement covers a worldwide scope, but the current focus is on projects which are already underway in the Gulf of Mexico and West Africa.
Commenting on the contract award, Garry Millard, DOF Subsea UK's Managing Director said, "We're delighted to be awarded with this agreement. It confirms the trust and commitment that has developed between both companies over the last five years and gives us the opportunity to further demonstrate our ability to deliver superior world class services in complex and challenging environments."
DOF Subsea currently owns the largest and most modern fleet of subsea construction vessels in the world. Including vessels and ROVs that are under construction as part of an extensive new build program, the company owns 25 offshore vessels, 31 ROV systems, 1 AUV system, and diving spreads.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)
Company: Heerema Marine Contractors more info
- Sembcorp Marine Taps GE Technology for World's Largest Semisub Crane Vessel (Jul 14)
- IEV Mobilizes for T&I Work on Shell's Malikai TLP Offshore Sabah (May 17)
- Heerema Completes Infield Flowlines Scope for Ichthys LNG Project Off WA (Feb 24)