InterMoor Unveils New Lafayette Subsea Services Facility
InterMoor recently decked out its Subsea Services Facility at 117 Zonolite St. to make its Lafayette debut.
A launch event complete with food and music was held Oct. 23 at its new Subsea Services division facility, which specializes in subsea heave compensation, abrasive water jet cutting services and riserless intervention technology.
"When InterMoor decided to launch its Subsea Services division, we looked around to determine the best place for us to do business," said Tom Fulton, president of InterMoor. "We picked Lafayette because it's centrally located and close to many of our prospective customers. This makes Lafayette the right choice for us."
The state-of-art technology on display at the Lafayette facility was the real star of the event that commemorated the global company's third Louisiana location.
InterMoor is a leading supplier of mooring technology providing innovative solutions for rig moves and mooring services including engineering and design, fabrication and subsea installation.
- Sea Trucks to Provide Floatel Services for Malikai Project Off Malaysia (Jun 22)
- InterMoor Completes Mooring Work for COOEC at China's Panyu, Enping Fields (Oct 23)
- Acteon's InterMoor Expands in Asia Pacific, Opens New Singapore Office (Apr 25)
Company: Acteon more info
- InterMoor Wraps Up Ops at Offshore Angola Gig (Apr 03)
- 2H Offshore Expands Malaysia & Australia Presence, May Recruit Engineering (Dec 04)
- LDD Wraps Up Foundation Installation Gig Offshore Gabon (Oct 20)