Noble Denton Files Petition for Bankruptcy Proceedings Against Thule
It has come to the attention of Thule Drilling that Noble Denton has filed a petition for bankruptcy proceedings against Thule at Asker and Baerum Tingrett. The petition has not yet been served on Thule.
In the event that it will be served, Thule will reject it on the grounds that net asset value of Thule Drilling clearly exceeds its liabilities.
- Thule Chairman Steps Down (Aug 24)
- Thule Power Successfully Moved from Sharjah Port to QGM Yard (Jun 10)
- Thule Drilling Underscores Status Contracts for Thule Power Jackup (Apr 17)
Company: Noble Denton more info
- DNV GL's Unit Helps CNOOC Perform First DP Floatover Installation in China (Jun 16)
- GL Noble Denton Welcomes Executive VP of Americas (Jul 18)
- Industry Officials: Energy Sector Faces Shortage in Skilled Professionals (Jun 11)