Wood Group Snags Duty Holder Contract for Ithaca's North Sea Assets
John Wood Group announced that Wood Group Engineering (North Sea) has secured a new duty holder contract with Ithaca Energy (UK) Limited, licencee for the Beatrice offshore facilities and the Nigg onshore terminal.
Ithaca has been appointed as licencee for the three Beatrice offshore facilities, the Alpha, Bravo and Charlie platforms, plus the Nigg onshore storage terminal recently leased from Talisman Energy (UK) Ltd. Following Ithaca's recent appointment, Wood Group has assumed duty holder responsibilities for the operation of these assets and is currently managing the asset transition and controlled migration into production operations, maintaining a focus on health, safety and the environment. Wood Group has also secured the duty holder contract with Talisman Energy (UK) Ltd for the associated Beatrice wind farm.
"Wood Group is delighted to have been awarded this duty holdership contract by Ithaca. We have provided engineering, construction, operations and maintenance services to the Beatrice offshore facilities and the Nigg onshore terminal for the last five years and this award marks the beginning of a new chapter," said George Brown, Managing Director of Wood Group Engineering (North Sea). "It also extends the long and successful relationship that Wood Group has developed with Talisman with the award of the duty holder contract for the Beatrice wind farm."
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Ithaca Energy more info
- Ithaca Energy Starts Production from North Sea Stella Field (Feb 17)
- Delek Group to Issue Ithaca Energy Takeover Bid for $524MM (Feb 06)
- Ithaca Energy: Stella Production Start-up Delayed (Jan 12)