Jasminia Gets Extended Stay in Pemex's Cantarell Field
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent by Interpetroleum Services Limited for an extension of the bareboat contract of the semisubmersible accommodation rig Jasminia in the Cantarell field for Pemex in Mexico.
The firm duration of the contract extension commencing mid-February 2009 is 685 days, and the contract runs now until end of December 2010. The total value of the firm bareboat contract is about US $33 million.
In addition, there are mutually agreeable extensions with a duration of up to six months each. If all extensions are agreed, the contract will run until mid-February 2013.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)