Sky Petroleum Highlights Mubarek Third Quarter Production
Sky Petroleum reported that during the third quarter ending September 30, 2008, Mubarek production from the H2 well was 7,875 barrels of oil.
During the third quarter of 2008 the performance of the H2 well was stable. During the same period the K2-ST4 well shut in throughout the quarter for repairs to the gas lift line between the J and K platforms.
Crescent Petroleum Company International Limited, the operator of the Mubarek Field, has determined that a lightweight, flexible, non-metallic pipe will provide the best solution and estimates that repairs to the line will take three to four months to complete.
- Sky Petroleum Notes Private Placement (Jan 12)
- Sky Petroleum Appoints Interim CEO (Nov 23)
- Sky Petroleum Sets Up Shop in Albania (Feb 02)
Company: Crescent Petroleum more info
- UAE's Dana Gas Says Wins Right to Some Payments from Iraqi Kurdistan (Jul 13)
- Dana, Crescent Celebrate 5 Years Continuous Production in Kurdistan (Oct 08)
- Dana Gas, Crescent to Boost Gas Output in Kurdish Iraq by 50% (Oct 05)