Lamprell to Upgrade, Refurbish Ensco 53 Jackup
Lamprell has recently been awarded the contract to upgrade and refurbish the Ensco 53 by Ensco Oceanics International Company.
The major scopes of work for this US $14.8 million project include hull steel renewals, living quarter refurbishment, leg repair and painting, as well as major piping system renewals. The works have commenced at the Company's Sharjah facility and are scheduled to be completed over a period of 150 days.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Lamprell more info
- Rig Builder Lamprell Sees Lower Revenue, To Tighten Purse Strings (Jan 23)
- Lamprell Secures Services Contract with Jacktel AS (Sep 26)
- Lamprell Expects Challenging Environment to Continue Through 2017 (Sep 22)