WorleyParsons Awarded C$190MM Oil Sands Contract with Suncor
SYDNEY (Dow Jones Newswires), November 4, 2008
Australian energy services firm WorleyParsons Ltd. said Tuesday it has been awarded a C$190 million engineering, procurement and construction contract by Canadian oil sands firm Suncor Energy Inc.
The company said in a statement its Canadian subsidiary Colt WorleyParsons expects to begin construction later this year on the Firebag Stage 4 Pads project to help deliver increased bitumen supply from Suncor's Firebag facility near Fort McMurray in Alberta.
The project, expected to be completed by the end of 2010, will be delivered on a reimbursable basis, with the margin subject to a risk-reward formula.
Copyright (c) 2008 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Suncor Says Makes Progress In Oil Sands Project Dispute With Total (Oct 26)
- Canadian Oil's High-Priced Run Set to End as Supply Surges (Oct 11)
- Suncor, Total Argue Over Cost Of Fort Hills Project (Jul 27)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)