Wavefield's Geowave Endeavour Sets Seismic Vessel Record
The Geowave Endeavour acquired 4,911 sail kilometers during the month of October while working offshore Libya for BP. Towing a configuration of 10 x 8,000 meter long streamers at 100 meter separation, this translates to 2,456 square kilometers.
This is believed to be a new production record for any seismic vessel and confirms that Wavefield Inseis operates one of the most efficient seismic fleets in the world.
Martin Billard, Part Chief Geowave Endeavour commented, "Geowave Endeavour is a fantastic vessel. Everybody has worked hard bringing Endeavour fully up to speed since its launch earlier this year. Endeavour's crew really deserves this record."
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)