Clough Inks Charter for First New Build's Subsea Services
Clough has signed a US $38 million agreement with Wild Well Control Inc, a subsidiary of Superior Energy Services Inc, to charter the newly built Rem Clough and provide associated subsea intervention services for offshore platform decommissioning and subsea construction works. The contract is for one year with two six month options.
The Rem Clough is a purpose-built diving support and subsea construction vessel equipped with a 250 Tonne offshore rated actively heave compensated crane capable of deploying subsea structures in up to 2,500 meter water depth. She will be outfitted with two 150 hp, 3,000 meter water depth rated work class Remote Operating Vehicles and a Saturation Dive Support System.
Clough will take delivery of Rem Clough in Norway at the beginning of November and will immediately mobilize the vessel to the Gulf of Mexico in order to commence offshore activities.
"We have worked side by side with Wild Well with the Normand Clipper over the past three years and are delighted to extend that relationship," John Smith, Clough's Chief Executive Officer stated, "We will work diligently to build the reputation of the new vessel, ROV systems and crews."
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: Wild Well Control more info
- Wild Well Control Locates New Subsea Capping Stack to Singapore (Sep 19)
- Wild Well Expands Company Service Offerings, Presence in Asia Pacific (Aug 20)
- Wild Well Joins Forces with Check-6 at OTC 2014 (May 05)