Offshore Freedom Contracted for Arabian Gulf Ops
Scorpion Arabia Ltd., a subsidiary of Scorpion Offshore Ltd., signed a contract for the Offshore Freedom for operations in the Arabian Gulf beginning second quarter 2009. The Company has entered into an agreement to charter the Offshore Freedom with Odfjell Drilling Services LLC which has signed a drilling contract with Al-
Khafji Joint Operations. The contract duration is 4 years.
The Offshore Freedom is currently being constructed at Lamprell in Sharjah and is scheduled for delivery in April 2009.
Manages 19 Offshore Rigs
- Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts (Sep 10)
- Odfjell Offshore Raising up to $500M to Develop Fleet (Mar 12)
- Odfjell Lands Record Breaking Deal with BP (Jan 11)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)
Company: Al-Khafji Joint Operations (KJO) more info
- Kuwait Emir: Exports from Joint Oil Fields with Saudi to Resume (Jan 21)
- McDermott Bags Hout Field Platform Project from Al-Khafji Joint Operations (May 04)
- Offshore Intrepid Jackup Snags LOI to Operate in Arabian Gulf (Dec 30)